25 Haziran 2010 Cuma

Accessory Organization

I don't know about you but my daughter has MANY hair accessories and sometimes it's hard to find a way to store them all but still keep them accessible when you need them. Here are some ideas and you can pick and choose the ones you like. We use all of them at our house and they've been helpful because everything fits nicely in my daughter's space and isn't spilling out into the rest of the house. :) My daughter has two bookshelves flanking her bed and we have these vases on a shelf on each side. It's a fun way to store your flower clips and add some color to the room. The stems are simply skewer sticks from the grocery store that I've painted green. The flowers easily clip on and off and there doesn't have to be any order to them. There are many types of magnet boards out there you can use and this is one of my favorites. The hair clips will just cling right to the black circle magnets on the board. This one is also nice because it has these looped ribbons on the bottom that are great for holding those tricky headbands. I was in Target recently and came across these ribbon boards in their dollar isle. They were in the $2.50 section so I bought 4 of them. I only had to make a $10 investment and now we have more clip storage behind her bedroom door. That was a pretty good deal to me! You can find ribbon boards like these all over or you can make your own so that it's personalized for the room. Inside her closet we have a wall of 1 1/2 inch thick ribbons that we clip her bows to. The hanging ribbons make the clips easy to see and you can squeeze several together.
Now for the little itsy-bitsy, easy to lose accessories: On the back of my daughters door we have this hanging organizer that my sister gave me. I'm not sure where she got it but I've seen similar ones at Wal-Mart and Target and also at some teacher supply stores. This one is nice because it maximizes our space thanks to it being reversible. I love the look of ribbon in my daughter's hair, whether it's weaved in or just tied on the ends so I like to have it right within reach when I need it. These ribbons are hanging on her bathroom wall. They're great because I just stuck a dowel through all the spools and placed the dowel on two wall hooks. The spools spin freely and I can take the dowels on and off easily if I want to add new ribbons. I also keep a pair of scissors hanging on one of the dowels so I'm all set. (This is also a nice idea for a craft room.) Last but not least are the handy craft boxes. I get mine from Wal-Mart for $2.00 in the craft section. They come in two different designs, squares or rectangles, and I find that they're both really nice for different reasons. The square one holds the small alligator clips and the rectangle one is great for the bobby pin accessories. These craft boxes are also the best way to successfully organize your colored elastics and hair beads.
Hopefully you've been able to grab a few ideas that might work for you!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder