12 Ekim 2011 Çarşamba








I can't stand my insomnia, I'm fed up of it. Every day is the same thing. I stare at the computer because I can't get asleep. I also drink coffee and I always thought that it wouldn't keep me awake, that it wouldn't affect me. But I'm starting to realize it might be one of the reasons why I cant sleep. Anyway, I'll keep up drinking it. Sorry if my text sounds repetitive, I got the feeling that I am always talking about lack of sleep and coffee, I get really bored of the things I say. Perhaps I should also be sorry for not being one those bloggers who can write long text beautifully explaining their choices for a certain outfit. I guess one of the reasons why I was never good at writing essays is simply because I go straight to the point. I'll try to be interesting and write more on my posts. As I write this I already feel like I'll neglect. Anyway I hope you appreciate the pictures cause the text content sucks, okay I shouldn't have written this I just did because I want this post text to be long.It's late I'll force myself to sleep, (counting sheep doesn't work, who the hell invented this). Good night to you all xoxo

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder