13 Mart 2012 Salı



I don't have any cravings besides for sleeping. Depression? I hope that is not the case. I don't even enjoy doing the things I used to enjoy like taking pictures. I've become so negative that when I think of photographing I automatically predict that the picture wont look good so why bother taking it. I also don't find so nice to write a lot about myself or my insane thoughts here. I just feel that I need to get my mind empty, remove words out of it (as if it is possible). I've decided to do some changes in my life and the first one will be reducing the amount of sugar I eat, it doesnt really have much to do with my mental problems , but it sounds like a challenging mature thing to do. I ate chocolate cake today, tasted good. Then I had a latte with two tea spoons of sugar , tomorrow I will make it one. Now I should go to sleep because going to bed earlier is another challenge, well its 02:14am but still, I am in the dark and after being in the dark for a while I start seeing things, I fear, fear of things that are not even here, but when my cat stares at those things I feel a bit scared...what a baby.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder