26 Mart 2012 Pazartesi

Perfect Picture Hair

*FACEBOOK FRIENDS - Don't forget about the Easter Hairstyle contest we have going on.  A winner will be picked on April 7th!  If you have not yet, go "like" our Facebook page to participate in the contest!*

My princess had her class pictures at school the other day and she and I had to come up with a style that would look nice for the photo.  Typically you want to try to have the hair down in a picture because it tends to photograph better than if it is pulled back.  This is what we came up with:
It shows the pretty length of the hair without being too over-bearing.
First of all we took a Waver Iron and put the waves throughout her hair.  I use my original Boss waver from the late 80's but the new ones with the 3 rolls work great too.  We added the waves because it give a soft look to the hair and seems to photograph well. 
Next, we placed the faux hair headband that we purchased at Sally Beauty Supply in her hair.  (These come in several different hair colors.)  I love this thing because it looks like I've put in a lot of work but it's just a headband that slides on and off.  I did make sure to secure the headband so that it wouldn't slip and you can see how I did that in a previous post found here.
And finally we added some hair pins that matched her outfit to complete the look.  Pretty simple but beautiful!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder