18 Mayıs 2011 Çarşamba

Nifty Napkin Rings

Here is something that I know you've never seen before!
So I found these nifty little wooden napkin rings in a set at our local dollar store and I knew I could put them to use in my princess's hair.  (My mind works strangely like that!)  You will see these again in the future because they were really fun to work with. 
I started this hairstyle by sectioning out a little square of hair right in the front that I braided with a Regular 3-Strand Braid.  I had my princess hold onto that while I parted the remaining hair directly down the middle so that I now had two sections. 
 I pull each section into a tight piggie - adding my braid in with one of them.  Brush out any remaining plates of the braid that are underneath the elastic. 
Now add another elastic on each ponytail about 2 inches below the first.  Slip your napkin rings over the second elastic and grab your Topsy Tail.  Poke your Topsy Tail through the top of the napkin ring and right through the center of that second elastic but don't pull it all the way through yet. 
Grab a small section of the ponytail under the elastic and wrap it up over the napkin ring and through the loop of your Topsy Tail.  Now Pull the Topsy Tail down through the elastic o secure that hair around the napkin ring.  Keep dividing the hair under the elastic into sections and feeding them up around the napkin ring until it is completely covered.  I was fortunate to find napkin rings that were really close to the color of my princess's hair which helped conceal them better. 
Once all of the ponytail had been wrapped around the ring and fed through the elastic with the Topsy Tail, I braided the excess hair.  I secured the braids with elastics and it was complete. 
Look how cute these little piggies look! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder