24 Mayıs 2011 Salı


There is a fire smoke close to my house I can see it from the back garden, it is the colour of charcoal and now it is everywhere. I took pictures of it with my point and shoot camera. I wonder what may have caused the fire. When I see accidents or fire I always wonder what may have caused it. But I never find out, because I never have the opportunity to ask someone so I forget about it instantly, sometimes I make something up in my mind. I am not really curious, so when there is an accident I never come close to see it. I think I am a bit afraid of seeing someone hurt. I once did though, I saw a man's leg and its exposed fracture. I dreamed about human flesh and blood for two days. Anyway I've been working on my college final major project. I was really excited about it, but I felt disappointed when I got a roll of film developed, the prints came out all blue and I promised myself to never get my film processed there again.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder