16 Mayıs 2011 Pazartesi

Told me you were goin' out for a soda pop










It seems like I've been going through another uninspired phase. Lack of inspiration to take pictures or to put together an outfit that is not skinny jeans and brogues. I mean that's what I've been wearing everyday, then I realized how I skimp on shoes. It's sad because they totaly make an outfit. I've been crazy about dr.martens though and I will hopefully get a new pair of shoes soon. I just dont know if I should get them online or take a look at camden market. I need to find them in a cheaper price ha! But back to inspiration, Coca Cola's adverts are all around the town and for some reason they inspired me, and I also realized that cola in a can or in plastic bottles doesnt taste as good as it does in glass bottles, or maybe its just a psychologic thing hah. Anyway my day was normal, or should I say boring, I dont know. I watched Flipped for the fourth time along with my sister, drank pop and did college work. lol ( It looks like I typed a lot today, I am sorry that sometimes I don't write anything at all on my posts, its that sometimes I just don't feel like it, you know) :/

Ps: I am wearing a thrifted jeans skirt, shoes and hat from primark and top from topshop and shades from h&m. a song

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder