27 Temmuz 2011 Çarşamba

Curlformers

We use these all the time but I've never down an official post on these overnight curlers.  They are called Curlformers and their link is here. 
They are really fast to put in and they don't create the tight curls that the small pink sponge curlers do.  My princess think that the larger curls are more "grown up".  :)  I start right after she's had a shower or bath so that the hair is completely wet.
  I style the hair the way I want first and then I put the curlers in. 
 You can either have your princess sleep in the curlers overnight or just keep them in for about 3 hours to dry.  
 They hair was styled before you put the curlers in so you don't have to worry about ruining your curls. 
Our style here was a simple Pull-Through on the top of the head and then I pulled half of the hair up in the back.  I made sure not to include that Pull-Through in my half-up hair because I wanted the curls hanging down.
The end result are beautiful, soft curls that will last the whole day through! 
 I've only been able to find these at Sally's but I've also heard that they have a knock-off brand on Ebay.  :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder