29 Şubat 2012 Çarşamba

5-Strand Braid With Ribbon

Today was "Dress as Your Favorite Character" day at school and my princess chose to dress as Spongebob Squarepants.
As you can imagine, I was at a loss for what to do to her hair.  I finally decided to just add some fun yellow ribbons to her hair for color and this is what we came up with.
It is a 5-Strand Braid with two of those strands being the yellow ribbon.  I just pulled the hair into two piggies and then wrapped an extra long ribbon through each elastic so that it was bent in half around the elastic giving me two strand in each piggie to work with. 
I divided the piggies into 3 equal strand each and then used the ribbon as the other two strands for the 5-Strand Braid.  If you do not remember how to do a 5- Strand Braid the video can be found here. 
You will start with your strands as follows: hair - ribbon - hair - ribbon.  Then just proceed to braid from that point.  When you get to the bottom of the braid you can secure it with an elastic and cut off any remaining ribbon.  Looks kind of cool huh! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder