10 Şubat 2012 Cuma

Friday's Film: Triple Heart

This is a new hairstyle that my princess thought up this year and she named it the "Triple Heart". 
It's a really simple idea but I wanted to show you how to create the individual parts and then let you see how it is assembled.
Here are some pictures of the finished product.
This side view help you see how I divided the top sections before creating the Pull-Throughs.
I only left about 2/3 of the hair out on the bottom and used the rest for the tops of my hearts.
Once you make your Pull-Through, separate the two braids on either side to create the top of your heart.
Bobby pin the hearts into place once you've created the shape that you want. 
The last step is to add a fun Valentine's hair clip.
Now your princess is all ready for her big day - plus you will get some beautiful waves out of these braids for the next day!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder