13 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

Heart Line

I don't know if you remember or not, but back when i had posted our "Heart Topper" hairstyle I promised to have another hairstyle up soon that uses the same concept.  Well, here it is!  Basically it's just a line of Heart Toppers going down a ponytail.  You can find the original post here and that will help you know what technique to follow to create your hearts. 
 I started with a small heart Pull-Through up at the front of the hair before pulling it all back into a ponytail. Once all of the hair was in an elastic I added some ribbon.  I added 3 strands of red that were the same length as the ponytail.  (The halfway point was secured under the elastic so I actually ended up with 6 strands of ribbon hanging down.)
  Looking back I wish I had done 3 different colors but I didn't think about it at the time.  It would have been cute to have different colored hearts.
I created a "Heart Topper" and simply made sure to pull one ribbon strand in with both sides of my heart.  I continued this same process down the ponytail making one heart directly underneath the previous.  Also, be sure to alternate which ribbon strands you use so that you don't run out of ribbon.
When I got down to where I wanted to stop I secured one final elastic around the entire ponytail and then just clipped any remaining ribbon.
I added a heart hair clip to the bottom of my "Heart Line" and then curled the ends of the ponytail. 
*I think this hairstyle would be just as cute without the ribbon as well!*

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder