27 Nisan 2012 Cuma

Friday's Film: Layered Triple French Braid

I've seen ideas of this hairstyle on Pinterest but I never originally pinned it so I can't for the life of me find a link to a picture.  I wish I could give credit where it's due but I have looked all over and I'm at a loss.   This style is very beautiful gets better and better with practice.

This video was my first attempt at trying this style and I've since done it a couple times and have to say that it's gotten much easier and it is much smoother.
You can see how it all comes together and looks really pretty.
Plait your side braids an equal amount of times so that your middle braid will have the right amount of strands to add in. 
Your side braids will be a bit smaller than your middle braids but there should not be too much of a difference. 
Here is what the top of the hair looks like along the bang line since it was really hard to see in the video.
I ended it by adding in the two small braids from the sides in (I made sure there was no plaiting after the last strands were added in.) and then finished it off in a Regular 3-Strand Braid.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder